Monday 6 July 2015

Shopping outfit x Dressgal

Today is such a beautiful day and I get to spend it at home. Lucky Me! Of course I stay busy and get things done on my days off so I scheduled an appointment for this morning to get my tint fixed in my new car! Absolutely love driving an Audi A4 since I have been wanting one for so long.
Right now I am taking some time to lay outside and get some much needed colour.
Later on I have plans to go shopping at Sephora with my friend. Hopefully I make up my mind in store faster than I do on their shopping app. I can never decide what to get. 
I thought I would show you guys my first outfit for my blog. It's perfect for a shopping date on a hot summer day. 
If you guys like it, stay tuned for my upcoming video on my channel or head over to  http://bit.ly/1Afhb60 to purchase this cute outfit. Don't you just love this print? 

Let me know what you think in the comments below!

xo, aleida




 


No comments:

Post a Comment