Monday 21 September 2015

DIY Birthday in a Box


Today is my mommy's birthday and she lives far away from me so I thought I would send her a 'Birthday in a Box' since I can't be there to celebrate with her. She means everything to me and I am so grateful to have her in my life. She is my rock and my best friend. I have been blessed with a wonderful woman as my mother and she is all around such an amazing person. 
I got the idea from Pinterest as I was browsing some birthday gift ideas. I thought it was so unique and so fitting. 
Super easy to recreate, you can pack any party supplies you might like and if you make it colour coordinated then it will look even more special, I think. She had mentioned before that she had always wanted the Chanel no.5 perfume so I thought it's perfect to ship to her accompanied by a celebratory Palm Bay drink. Have you tried these before? They are so yummy ;) 
I hope you guys like these kind of blog posts. Next one will be a fall outfit idea.  But it's bed time for me & Happy Birthday Mom! Love you! xo, A 


No comments:

Post a Comment