Tuesday 8 September 2015

Way Too Tan





In today's blog post I am going to share a new product with you I came across a little while ago. I love trying new things and sharing them with you. I'm going to tell you all about the new Way Too Tan tanning silicone! 
Hearing the words tanning silicone I didn't know quite what to expect but I was very pleased. Basically the product is a Hybrid that works well in addition to outdoor tanning as well as indoor. So no matter which way of tanning you prefer you can use it to enhance your glow. I found it will give your tan the perfect boost. It's perfect if your are going to an event and just need a little extra tan or abut to take photos and want to have the perfect colour. 
The texture of it is very nice which lets it go on so smooth and gentle like silicone. 
It also has some benefits to your skin which are very important. It has potent anti-aging organic antioxidants and grape seed extracts, which are known to help protect and promote a youthful glow and enhances overall skin health. With Tanning comes the risk of wrinkles which it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines. All around a well rounded product. I love how it leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth. The smell reminds me of an indoor lotion but very lightweight. 

So if you're looking to extend your deep tan into the sad fall months then this just might be the right product for you! Get it here

Leave me comments below if you prefer indoor/ outdoor or sunless tanning!?


Thank you to waytootan for providing the product for this blogpost. All opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment