Wednesday 8 July 2015

Everyday Makeup Essentials

Hey my Loves,
Today's post is going to be all about my everyday makeup items. 
A few days ago I went to sephora, which I mentioned in my previous post. It's so hard making decisions in store. So many brands and pretty colours and shades of lipsticks! Every girls dream! 
Lately I have been going for a more natural look. Maybe it's the summer, maybe it's just me. Funny enough I started my YouTube channel with makeup tutorials and everything regarding beauty. It's evolved ever since into a well rounded beauty, fashion, lifestyle and DIY channel. I find myself using the same products everyday. I can't stand having an abundance of cluttered half empty makeup palettes and half empty foundations lying around. So I choose to start one and finish it. You learn to love certain products so you keep buying the same ones. Recently it's been more about quality than quantity for me, so I have been spending a bit more on my everyday products. 
Here are some shots of my favourite things. Let me know what your favourite makeup item is!

xo, aleida

Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade - Soft Brown | Nars Lips | Revlon Eye Liner | Covergirl True Blend 

Covergirl Tru Blend Foundation 


Naked Basics 2

Naked Basics 2

No comments:

Post a Comment